|Appearance||Black striped clothing, pale skin, purple eyes. As enderman has green eyes.|
|Personality||Calm, Mysterious, Cautious|
Shadow is a main character in Endventures. He is a skillful fighter and half-enderman, making him a valuable ally. He is voiced by Mikemc Vg.
Role in the SeriesEdit
The Endermaster thought that Shadow would be an excellent servant and tried to turn him into an enderman using a potion that would force him to obey him. But the potion had a fishy colour, and Endreai made it look like a health potion using a pink dye. This seemed to ruin the potion, but it just slowed down the effect. Shadow was still turning into an enderman, and in the end of Episode 5 it really starts to show. In Episode 6 he has turned into a green-eyed enderman, possibly because his human eye color is green. He then saves the group from Wrecker. In Episode 7 his condition is cured by the crazy witch. The cure stopped the effect, but he remained in his half-enderman state. Since then he is able to teleport and turn into an enderman.
AppearanceEditIn his human form Shadow wears a black striped clothing that hides most of his face,excluding the eyes. He has pale skin and purple eyes. They used to be green before he became a half-enderman. His enderman form has green eyes, but besides that looks like a regular enderman.
Shadow acts quite mysterious and odd. He sleeps in a meditative position and has never been seen eating anything. He never uses contractions in his speech, and uses more complex words then other characters. He also never seems to really relax. While the others were eating, he was keeping watch and when they were sailing he was exercising on top of the mast. He claims he is unable to kill humans, which is why he was expelled from the assassin academy.
Since he was trained to be an assassin, he is deadly in battle. And probably the most skilled fighter of the main cast. After being turned into an half-enderman he has gotten the ability to teleport and shapeshift into an enderman. We can assume he is stronger in his enderman form, as he always shapeshifts into it when having to battle. He has stolen an Endblade from an enderman, abd might be able to send shockwaves from it. But he hasn't shown to posses this ability yet.
- Shapeshifting, between his human and enderman form.
- Teleporting, in both forms.
- Very skilled in combat.
- It speculated that he is an orphan, as the academy would have taken after the death of his parents.
- He is very pragmatic and seems to have been at least partially desensitized to death by his time in the assassin academy. After Boom's death he was the first to remind them about their objective, not showing any compassion to Click-Clack or Nobraynes that were mourning their dead friend.
- In the first episodes he used a move called "Spin-like-hell-move" but it was changed because Willcraft thought that it was too Ninjago-like, and the only reason he did it in the first place was because he was too lazy to animate an actual fight back then.